If you want to make the most of love, you need to do your homework! Try Dr. Laura Berman's weekly homework assignment, designed to help you improve your relationships—both in and out of the bedroom.
Dr. Laura Berman wants to know how your handling the 100% Challenge for 2011. Are you staying on track? Here are some important questions to ask yourself:
The first quarter of the year is almost over. Don’t lose your momentum!
- How is it going for you?
- Where do you need to adjust?
- How has your life changed or how have you changed your life so far?
Repeat each step—week by week—until you have achieved the life you want. Remember, it's a gradual process towards making changes that'll last a lifetime. And you're worth the work so keep at it!
- Step 1: Focus on health and fitness (goal = exercise 6 days a week).
- Step 2: Assess the condition of your relationships. Are they as fulfilling as you need them to be? If not, take action wherever necessary.
- Step 3: Get happy. Make pleasure fit into your schedule.
Listen to Dr. Berman's advice
See all of Dr. Berman's sex homework assignments
Printed from Oprah.com on Friday, December 13, 2013
© 2012 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.