|Clockwise: Golriz Lucina, Devon Gundry, Shabnam Mogharabi, Rainn Wilson|
Not sure what you'd like to improve on in the new year? Check out the SoulPancake
team's resolutions for inspiration!
- Write another book.
- Gain insight into this arts and education project I'm doing in Haiti with my wife.
- Figure out iCloud.
- Go on an actual, real-life, unplugged-from-the-world vacation. Someplace peaceful and far away. With fantastic food.
- Set a world record in spelunking. (Note to self: Learn to spelunk.)
- Find a boy. I am taking recommendations.
- Throw away all my socks and buy brand new ones.
- Finish my album that I've been working on since 2005.
- Bring sweatbands back in style.
- Spend one day a week entirely gadget-free.
- Snuggle with my soon-to-arrive baby boy as often as possible.
- Hide all of Devon's sweatbands.
Any ideas for what your resolutions for 2012 will be? Share them below!