Super Soul Sunday
Sundays at 11 a.m. ET/PT
Ten Truths to Transform Your Life
Posted: Fri 07/19/2013 12:00 AM
Before then, Sarah shares 10 simple truths that can start a positive transformation in your life. Which truth most speaks to you? Share it below in comments.
1. Gratitude is the most transformative force in the cosmos, because gratitude is love. Sarah says, "When our hearts are broken, we don't think we have much to be thankful for. We don't have to be smiling when we say 'Thank you.'"
2. Your happiness increases the happiness of everyone who knows you. "We have so much. All we have is all we need. All we need is the awareness of how blessed we really are."
3. Whether we live passionately or not is a choice we make. When writers write, the most important emotion is conveyed between the lines. "I want to live in between the lines, where the depth is."
4. Those who live passionately teach us how to love. Those who love passionately teach us how to live.
5. Big changes come with small choices. "Little changes [and] little choices add up to be revolutionary changes in your life."
6. The more risks you take, the luckier you become.
7. Nothing hurts you more than your expectations. "If you trust life and learn to embrace it and try not to control everything, then life can be more wondrous than you thought it would be."
8. Our relationships with others are only as emotionally healthy, happy, holy and content as our relationships with ourselves.
9. The only wound your soul never recovers from is regret. "What I know for sure is that we don't have the luxury of regret any more. The past only asks to be remembered."
10. Cherish each morning and give thanks for each evening.
Sunday's Complete Schedule
Friends of Super Soul Sunday