- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved
- 1 cup cipollini onions or shallots, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup raw pistachios
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- Pinch of chili flakes
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine (or vegetable stock if omitting alcohol)
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Combine Brussels sprouts, onions and pistachios in a bowl and toss with spices, olive oil and wine.
2. Roast Brussels sprout mixture on sheet pan for 12 to 15 minutes, shaking pan about halfway through to ensure even cooking. Serve hot.