Six Little McGhees Logo
Mia McGhee's Six Little Tips For Preparing Healthy Meals For Kids
Posted: Sat 09/07/2013 10:01 PM
2. Freeze grapes as a snack instead of popsicles.
3. Prepare meals in advance so you are not tempted to grab easy junk food.
4. Blend or chop vegetables to hide in your main dish (e.g.: when prepping mac and cheese, mix in finely chopped green beans).
5. Always provide juices that contain 100% juice.
6. Get the kids involved in preparing meals so they become familiar with healthy ingredients.