Six Little McGhees Logo
Mia McGhee's Six Little Tips For Getting Kids To Sleep
Posted: Sat 09/14/2013 10:01 PM
2. Changing into pajamas and slippers before sleeping helps trigger that it’s time to shift gears and nap.
3. Avoid mixing the sleeping area with the play area; younger kids can become confused easily.
4. Make sure the kids are fed, dry and clean before sleep time.
5. Kids have lots of energy to burn. Make sure they had an active, playful day prior to sleep time.
6. Soft bedtime music helps to bring about sleepiness.