Six Little McGhees Logo
Posted: Sat 09/07/2013 10:01 PM
2. Freeze grapes as a snack instead of popsicles.
3. Prepare meals in advance so you are not tempted to grab easy junk food.
4. Blend or chop vegetables to hide in your main dish (e.g.: when prepping mac and cheese, mix in finely chopped green beans).
5. Always provide juices that contain 100% juice.
6. Get the kids involved in preparing meals so they become familiar with healthy ingredients.
Posted: Sat 09/07/2013 10:00 PM
Due to a snow storm, Mia must change up her routine and pick up the sextuplets from daycare before she's had a chance to prepare dinner. When the six toddlers arrive home and see an empty table, tears and tantrums ensue until the toddlers are presented with their meal.
Check out these other videos from this episode:
2 Things That Aren't Always Easy: Family & Working Out
Mia Gets Healthy, Ro Gets Fast Food
Deleted Scenes: Ro Says Sorry in an Unusual Way
Small Business Problems: Carpet Cleaning Conundrum
Deleted Scenes: Bath Time Assembly Line
Posted: Mon 08/19/2013 03:16 PM
The McGhee family is back and as the sextuplets continue to grow, so do the challenges for Mia and Ro—from the chaos of potty training to their first camping trip. As they try to become less reliant on the helpers, can Mia and Ro handle it all on their own?
Tune in for the season premiere of 6 Little McGhees on Saturday, September 7th at 10/9c.