Six Little McGhees Logo
Posted: Sat 09/14/2013 10:01 PM
2. Changing into pajamas and slippers before sleeping helps trigger that it’s time to shift gears and nap.
3. Avoid mixing the sleeping area with the play area; younger kids can become confused easily.
4. Make sure the kids are fed, dry and clean before sleep time.
5. Kids have lots of energy to burn. Make sure they had an active, playful day prior to sleep time.
6. Soft bedtime music helps to bring about sleepiness.
Posted: Sat 09/14/2013 10:00 PM
Despite all of the extra work it takes to raise two-year old sextuplets, Mia and Ro are excited about the kids' newly emerging personalities. These first-time parents can't wait to give their children the opportunities they missed out on in their own childhoods.
Watch these other videos from these episodes:
The Sextuplets Go Shopping for Bathing Suits
Deleted Scenes: Six Little Bathing Suits
Ro Forced to Fire His Employee
Take Your Wife to Work Day: Helping or Harming?
Deleted Scenes: Baby Shower Bonanza
Posted: Sat 09/07/2013 10:01 PM
2. Freeze grapes as a snack instead of popsicles.
3. Prepare meals in advance so you are not tempted to grab easy junk food.
4. Blend or chop vegetables to hide in your main dish (e.g.: when prepping mac and cheese, mix in finely chopped green beans).
5. Always provide juices that contain 100% juice.
6. Get the kids involved in preparing meals so they become familiar with healthy ingredients.