I know I have a lot of thoughts about last night's episodes. I also know that sometimes, you should keep your thoughts to yourself. I can, however, share these:
- The Goins have an AMAZING relationship. Good for them! It is inspiring to watch them support and uplift each other.
- Rynn is so brave to reveal her weaknesses and share with all of us how she struggles during this deployment. You have to commend someone who has the ability to define what it is that challenges them, seek help in solving problems, and follow through with solutions, and manage to do it with grace and dignity. I have nothing but admiration for Rynn. She has become a light in my life and I think she knows that.
- Lindsey has been a friend of mine since the day we began filming this show. I have known since that day that she is a shining star. I really wanted to stick my tongue out at all of the naysayers when the first episode aired and it appeared as though Lindsey would be the "villain" in all of this. But I didn't. I'd like to take this opportunity to do that now. And a "Told ya so" to boot.
- Sara showed some true bravery getting up on that stage and putting herself out there for the fashion show. Ya gotta love that. She is such a sweetheart...I don't even have to say that-everybody sees it. Her husband is a lucky dude and we are lucky to have her in our lives.
- I wish for Salina that she could have enjoyed her shower and her bowling night more. Being uncomfortable at a function that is being held in your honor is inexcusable.
- My husband promised me last night that we would be having another Summer Solstice Extravaganza next year. That makes me happy.
To read Blair's full bio and get her Twitter handle, click here.