(makes 1 quart)
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole allspice
- 2 1/4 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. In the coffee basket of a glass percolator, place the cinnamon sticks, cloves, and allspice.
2. In the percolator, stir together the pineapple juice, cranberry juice, water, brown sugar, and salt to dissolve the sugar.
3. Place the percolator, covered, over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Perk for 5 minutes. Serve hot.