Recipe courtesy of Cristina Ferrare
Servings: Serves 4
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 1/4 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic , minced (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh oregano
- 1 Tbsp. parsley (flat-leaf)
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper , plus extra for garnish
- 6 vine-ripened tomatoes , cut into wedges
- 1/2 red onion , sliced
- 1 hothouse cucumber , sliced into rings
- 1/2 green bell pepper , chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese , cut into small cubes
- 16 Kalamata olives , pitted
Place olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and oregano in a small jar with a screw-top lid and shake to combine.
Place salad ingredients in a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to combine, just before serving.
Garnish with the freshly ground black pepper.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Inactive prep time: 0 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Printed from OWN.tv on Monday, March 10, 2014
© 2014 OWN, LLC. All Rights Reserved.