- 1 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 5 Tbsp. cold butter
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped for garnish
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon zest, chopped fine
- 1 pint vanilla frozen yogurt
For the filling: In a large bowl, combine blackberries, raspberries and dried cherries with sugar, orange zest, lemon zest, orange juice, flour, and salt. Pour mixture into baking dish and set aside.
For the topping: In a medium bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, flour and pecans; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle mixture over berries. Bake at 375° F. for 20 minutes, or until filling is bubbling and the topping is lightly browned. Let cool for 10 minutes. Serve warm, garnished with chopped mint, zested lemon and a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Inactive Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
This recipe may appear slightly modified from what you've seen on television.