Using Household Items for Pleasure: Things to Avoid - OWN
| January 04, 2011
When using items around the house for playtime with your mate, health and safety come first.
Top 5 Things to Avoid:
1. Bacteria ridden items such as older foodstuffs or a toothbrush.
2. Sugar or sugary foods, which can cause vaginal infections.
3. Non-organic items such as Red Dye Number 2 or any unknown harmful chemicals.
4. Anything with sharp corners - Ice is okay!
5. Anything dangerous logistically. Even if you're an Olympic gymnast, you should avoid dangerous positions like hanging off of the corner of washing machine, or from the top of a ladder.
When in doubt... Use common sense!
Printed from Oprah.com on Sunday, May 19, 2013
© 2013 OWN, LLC. All Rights Reserved.