Using Household Items for Pleasure: Top 5 Things to Avoid
When using items around the house for playtime with your mate, health and safety come first.
Top 5 Things to Avoid:
- 1. Bacteria ridden items such as older foodstuffs or a toothbrush.
- 2. Sugar or sugary foods, which can cause vaginal infections.
- 3. Non-organic items such as Red Dye Number 2 or any unknown harmful chemicals.
- 4. Anything with sharp corners - Ice is okay!
- 5. Anything dangerous logistically. Even if you're an Olympic gymnast, you should avoid dangerous positions like hanging off of the corner of washing machine, or from the top of a ladder.
When in doubt... Use common sense!
Published on January 04, 2011