Just say "No" to Valentine's Day
Why not be creative and do the anti-Valentine's Day this year? Be a rebel and get your adrenaline pumping by bucking the trend together. Be bad. It's good for your sex life. (Far better than roses and Hallmark cards)
Need some ideas? Why not try:
- Having crazy sex the night before Valentine's Day to take the steam out of it.
- Eating lots of chocolate. It's the chemical equivalent to being in love and having an orgasm.
- Wearing all black ??? including black Granny panties if you dare. Ditch the contrived heart lingerie. Make romance real, not forced.
- Sending each other an Anti-Valentine's Day card, with messages like "Happy Tuesday".
- Picking a fight (I'm joking).
Be true to the one you love. Be loving. Heck, celebrate Valentine's Day if you feel inspired. Just be most dedicated to what feels right for your relationship.
Viva la resistance!