Dr. Phil McGraw's All-Star Advice
Dr. Tell-It-Like-It-Is, Phil McGraw, wants you to live your best life—starting today.
"What I want people to come away from this show with is the commitment to understand that we create our own experience. You know, so often it's like, 'Oh, we don't like the way the economy is.' 'We don't like the way our husband or wife is.' Look, you create the results in life that you believe you deserve. You create your own experience. So, if you don't have what you want, decide this year: You know what? I'm going to give different to get different. Create your own experience and we're going to show you exactly how to live your best life in this show today."
So, let the advice-a-thon begin! On Ask Oprah's All Stars, where nothing is off-limits or too embarrassing, Dr. Phil is helping viewers make this the year to start living their best life.
Dr. Phil has the answers to your toughest questions:
1. I'm too tired to even think about sex. How do I get my energy back?
2. What happened to Melinda, the 52-year-old virgin, after the show?
3. When does loving sports get in the way of loving your spouse?
4. I'm a single mom and I'm dating. How soon can I have sex without looking like a slut?
5. I have at least a hundred debt collectors calling me. I didn’t know that having bad credit would ruin my life. I need your help. What can I do to get out of this mess?
6. We are completely overwhelmed with our kids. What can we do to get control of our household again?
7. How can I live my best life this year?
Go to the first question
Published on January 07, 2011