Dr. Phil McGraw's All-Star Advice
Dr. Phil McGraw—one of Oprah's favorite tell-it-like-it-is experts—says, "It's time to get real America."
"Right now, I am concerned about the trickle-down in America. There's a lot of pressure from finances, a lot of people are worried about economics, and that trickles down into relationships, pressure in the home, how kids are treated, our entitled generation. I want people to go away with some tools so they can make a difference."
On Ask Oprah's All Stars, where nothing is off limits or too embarrassing, Dr. Phil is helping viewers make this the year to start living their best life.
Dr. Phil has the answers to your toughest questions:
1. My husband had an affair and after a year, he's asked to come back. What should do?
2. I'm a 52-year-old virgin. How do I find love?
3. My kids make fun of me because I am afraid of germs. Do you think my fear of germs is justified or am I overreacting?
4. Out of my four kids, my youngest is 10, and she is still sleeping in the bed with me at night. How do I get her out?
5. When it's bedtime, our 3-year-old daughter screams and cries and yells sometimes 45 minutes to an hour before she actually falls asleep. How can we help her fall asleep?
6. David and I were married about 12 years ago. Since that time, we have probably put on about 100 pounds, with me putting on the bulk of it. What can we do to help each other lose weight?
7. The majority of people who make New Year's resolutions, break them. So, can you help us?
Go to the first question
Published on January 03, 2011