Suze Orman's All-Star Advice - Episode 2
Suze tackles the tough questions:
1. I want to buy a house, but in this economy, am I better off renting?
2. I remember when the emergency fund used to be six months. Now, you say eight months. Why do you keep changing it?
3. Where's the economy going? Is it getting better? Is it getting worse?
4. Now that we're married and trying to save for our family, should we continue to keep our finances separate? Or shall we merge them together?
5. How do you get financially intimate?
6. How many dates should you have before you start talking about money seriously?
7. What is FICO?
8. I have at least a hundred debt collectors calling me. I didn't know that having bad credit ruined my life. I need your help. What can I do to get out of this mess?
9. How well should I read something before I sign it?
10. What's your plan to help me live my best life in 2011?
Plus, follow Suze's Action Plan: What you should do to start the New Year off right
Go to the first question