On this episode, Love and Sex is the focus on Ask Oprah's All Stars everything you ever wanted to know and an unforgettable reunion!
Click on each of the links below for answers to your most burning questions. Then, make sure to tune in Sundays at 9/8c for all new episodes!
1. Dr. Phil, is it unrealistic to have a man wish list with 100 traits?
2. Dr. Phil, should a 12 year old be on birth control? Dr. Oz, What are the medical ramifications?
3. Suze, how can I help my husband get his finances in order without jeopardizing my own?
4. Dr. Oz, does the g-spot really exist, and if it does how do you find it?
5. I'm moving in with my boyfriend and I make a lot more money than he does. Suze, how do we split the bills?
6. About ten years ago I had a tubal reversal done so that my husband and I can have children together and at that time he made me a promise that I can get a tummy tuck done when we were finished having kids. Dr. Phil, should my husband have to honor his promise to me? Suze, is there a way we could afford to pay for a tummy tuck?
7. Dr. Oz, Is it possible to take on the traits of my organ donor?
8. I'm very uncomfortable with the thought of the traditional way of a rectal digital exam. So my question to you Dr. Oz, is there any other way that the prostate can be checked?
9. The final word from Dr. Phil, Suze Orman and Dr. Oz.