Fun Facts from Are You Normal, America?
They're the poll results that leave you laughing, cringing and blushing. Get more poll results from Are You Normal, America?
Episode: Scot and Charlë
Question: Is it normal to have ever talked on the phone while using the toilet?
Question: Is it normal to have sucked a partner's toes?
- 92 percent of people polled in Arkansas have used the phone while using the bathroom.
- It was close, but more women we polled have talked on the phone while using the toilet than men.
Question: Is it normal for pet owners to let their pets sleep in bed?
- More than twice as many men we polled have sucked a partner's toes than women.
- A higher percentage of married people we polled have sucked toes than single people.
- According to AskMen.com, foot fetishes may be a turnoff for women if men reveal their love of toes too soon.
Question: Is it normal to have ever gone skinny-dipping?
- Single people and divorced people we polled were more likely to sleep with pets than married people.
- 80 percent of people polled in New Hampshire sleep with their pets.
- According to DiamondsInTheRuff.com, statistics show that the most severe bites to dog owners occur in the owners' beds.
Question: Is it normal to have a favorite child?
- Only 18 percent of people polled in Utah have gone skinny-dipping.
- A slightly higher percentage of men polled have gone skinny-dipping than women.
- More dads polled have a favorite child than moms.
- According to our poll, parents under 40 are more likely to have a favorite child than older parents.
Published on June 03, 2012