Fun Facts from Are You Normal, America?
They're the poll results that leave you laughing, cringing and blushing. Get more poll results from Are You Normal, America?
Episode: Melissa and Curtis
Question: Is it normal to have peed in the shower?
Question: Is it normal to have called your partner the wrong name during sex?
- A Glamour article posted on the TODAY Health website states that unless you have an infection, urine is sterile and nontoxic. Proponents of urine therapy even believe it can help treat athlete's foot.
- 91 percent of people polled in Mississippi have peed in the shower.
- According to our poll, a higher percentage of men have urinated in the shower than women.
Question: Is it normal to want to be president of the United States?
- According to MSNBC, millions of people use the word "honey" every day to describe their partner.
- According to our poll, a higher percentage of married people have called out the wrong name than single people.
- According to our poll, men are almost three times as likely to want to be president than women.
Published on June 03, 2012