Fun Facts from Are You Normal, America?
They're the poll results that leave you laughing, cringing and blushing. Get more poll results from Are You Normal, America?
Episode: Jason and Linda
Question: Is it normal to have dropped something in a toilet and had to reach in to retrieve it?
Question: Is it normal to have asked a woman when her baby was due, then found out she wasn't pregnant?
- According to CNET.com, 19% of people have dropped a cell phone in the toilet!
- According to our poll, parents were more likely to have fished something out of the toilet than people without kids.
- 100% of people polled in West Virginia have dropped something in the toilet and reached in to retrieve it.
Question: Is it normal to have eaten a pint of ice cream by yourself in one sitting?
- According to eHow.com, pregnant women usually start showing somewhere between week 14 and 17.
- According to our poll, women are more likely to have done this than men.
Question: Is it normal to have ever dated someone you were embarrassed to tell people about?
- According to our poll, people in their sixties were the most likely age group to have eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one sitting.
- According to our poll, more men than women have eaten a pint of ice cream by themselves in one sitting.
Question: Is it normal to have lied to your doctor?
- 100% of people polled in South Dakota have dated someone they were embarrassed to tell others about.
- According to our poll, women are more likely to have lied to their doctors than men.
- RedbookMag.com reveals that more than half of women routinely stretch the truth when they talk to their doctors—exaggerating how much exercise they get, lowballing how much they smoke or drink, even hiding sexual behavior.
Published on June 03, 2012