2. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning at 4:00 pm Central Time (“CT”) on Thursday, May 5, 2011 through 11:59 pm CT on Friday, May 6, 2011 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), Sponsor will conduct a sweepstakes on the Oprah.com website, located at http://www.oprah.com/ticketsweepstakes (the "Website"). To enter, participants can log on to the Sweepstakes page of the Website and complete and submit the entry form online according to the onscreen instructions, including their full name, complete address, daytime telephone number (including area code), email address and date of birth (each individually, an “Entry” and collectively, the “Entries”). To be eligible, all Entries must be received by 11:59 pm CT on Friday, May 6, 2011. Each Entry must be submitted in the name of an individual person and prizes will only be awarded to the persons whose names are on the winning Entries, regardless of whether he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Entry. Your information will be used only for the purposes of this Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) Entry per e-mail address.
All Entries received from any e-mail address in excess of the stated limitation shall be deemed void. All Entries will become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. No mechanical reproductions, mailed Entries, facsimiles, mass Entries, Entries generated by a script or macro, or Entries that subvert the entry process will be accepted by Sponsor and all such Entries will be deemed void. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete, lost, late, stolen, delayed, undelivered, damaged or garbled Entries, and all such Entries will be deemed void. Released Parties are also not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with or relating to the Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical, mechanical, electronic, printing, typographical, human or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the prizes, the cancellation or postponement of the taping, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel this Sweepstakes should any computer virus, malfunction, fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention or other cause corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winner(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received up to time of such cancellation. False or deceptive Entries or acts will render the participant ineligible and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant who attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by tampering with any Website mechanism, acting in a disruptive manner or violating these Official Rules. CAUTION: Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorneys' fees) from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
3. DRAWINGS & NOTIFICATION: Ten (10) potential winners (if verified, individually, a “Winner” and collectively, the “Winners”) will be chosen in a random drawing by a representative of Sponsor on or around May 7, 2011 from all eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. The decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding on all participants in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Each potential winner will be notified by Sponsor within )two (2) days of the date of drawing via either the telephone number or e-mail address provided on his or her Entry. Potential winners must reply within two (2) days of date of notification either via fax, email or by calling the phone number provided upon prize notification, or an alternate winner will be selected for the drawing at issue. Potential winners will be required to fulfill all requirements outlined in section 5 below. Prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
4. PRIZES (10): A three (3) day/two (2) night trip for each Winner (and one (1) travel companion per Winner) to Chicago, Illinois on dates to be specified by Sponsor (each, individually, a “Trip” and collectively, the "Trips"). Each Trip shall have an approximate retail value ("ARV") of Three Thousand Two Hundred Twenty-Five Dollars ($3,225.00) and shall include the following, as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion: (i) round-trip, coach class air transportation (including taxes) for Winner and his/her travel companion (the “Travel Companion”) from the U.S. gateway airport nearest the Winner's residence (as determined by Sponsor) to Chicago, Illinois, (ii) standard hotel accommodations (one (1) double occupancy room), including room taxes, for two (2) nights at a hotel of Sponsor’s choice in downtown Chicago (the “Hotel”) (iii) round-trip ground transportation for Winner and his/her Travel Companion between the airport in Chicago and the Hotel, (iv) the opportunity to attend a taping of The Oprah Winfrey Show (the "Show"), scheduled to take place on May 17, 2011, (v) one (1) welcome gift basket for the Winner only containing a selection of souvenirs (exact contents of gift basket to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), (vi)round-trip ground transportation between the Hotel and the Show taping, and (vii) one (1) dinner for Winner and his/her Travel Companion at RL Restaurant (up to $200) in Chicago. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute ground transportation for air transportation if the Winner resides within Two Hundred (200) miles of Chicago, Illinois. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: Thirty-Two Thousand Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($32,250.00).
No substitutions, transfer of prizes or cash redemptions is permitted by Winners. ARV of Trips may vary based upon each Winner’s city of residence. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for all expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not expressly specified herein, including, without limitation, additional meals, incidentals, tips, room service, gratuities, telephone calls, souvenirs, dry cleaning, laundry, additional ground transportation, baggage charges, spa treatments or other personal expenses or charges incurred. All travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. Airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. Air travel may not be combined with any other offer and will not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Certain travel restrictions may apply and no refunds or credit for changes are allowed. Once airline tickets have been issued, they are non-refundable and may not be re-bartered, sold, endorsed, exchanged, transferred or in any other manner modified by the individuals to whom such tickets were issued or by anyone on behalf of the individuals to whom issued. Winners and their respective Travel Companions must travel together on the same itinerary from the same airport and are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (eg: photo ID) prior to travel. Travel arrangements (including seat selection) are subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. Trips must be taken on the dates specified by Sponsor or else they shall be forfeited in their entirety and Sponsor shall have no further obligation to Winners. Winners and their Travel Companions must comply with all taping rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of prize. Seat locations will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event Sponsor: (i) is unable to provide for a Winner and his/her Travel Companions to attend the taping of the Show for whatever reason, or (ii) determines that the behavior of a Winner and/or his/her Travel Companions is inappropriate or dangerous, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and precludes them from attending the taping of the Show, no compensation or substitution will be provided, however, the remainder of the Trip will be awarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such Winner. Winners are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of all federal, state and local taxes incurred by acceptance and use of the prize (or any portion thereof), if applicable. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. All prize details are at Sponsor’s discretion.
5. GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants: (i) agree to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding in all matters, (ii) grant Sponsor, Harpo and their designees permission, unless prohibited by law, to use their names, cities and states of residence, voices, pictures, biographical information and likenesses, without compensation, notification or permission, for the purpose of advertising and publicity in any and all manner or media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity (except where prohibited by law), and (iii) represent and warrant that they are not participating in the Sweepstakes in the capacity of a reporter and further represent and warrant that they will not write, blog about, publish or cause to be published any article or book about their participation therein or their attendance at the Show.
In order to claim the prize, each Winner must meet all eligibility requirements, and must execute and return certain winner documents (as applicable), including an affidavit of eligibility, tax acknowledgment form, liability release and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release. Travel Companions must be legal US residents, 21 years of age or older and will be required to execute and return a liability release and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release. Winners and Travel Companions may be required to produce proof of identity, address and birth date in a form acceptable by Sponsor. Such documents must be completed in full and returned within two (2) business days of date of issuance either via facsimile or US registered mail. Failure to do so or if: (i) any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable or Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period, (ii) a potential winner declines his or her prize, or (iii) a potential winner is determined to be ineligible or non-compliant with these Official Rules for any reason, will result in disqualification of such potential winner and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries for the drawing at issue, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will use reasonable efforts to pick an alternate winner but in the event an alternate winner cannot be determined, the prize will not be awarded.
Sponsor, Harpo and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies, prize providers, affiliated entities and their designees, and each of their respective employees, officers, directors and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) expressly disclaim any responsibility and participants agree to hold the Released Parties harmless from liability for any injury, disability or loss to any person or property (including death) relating to or caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly by participation in this Sweepstakes, the acceptance, use or misuse of any of the prizes or services awarded (including any travel or activity related thereto) and claims based on copyright, trademark, publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. The Released Parties are also not responsible for any loss (financial or otherwise), injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from downloading any material from the Website. The Released Parties further assume no liability for the cancellation or premature conclusion of the Sweepstakes for any reason or through the acts or defaults of any company or person providing any prize. All such losses or expenses must be borne by the affected participants.
6. OFFICIAL RULES AND/OR WINNERS’ LIST REQUEST: For a copy of the Official Rules and/or the Winners’ List, log on to the Website or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the following address beginning May 17, 2011: (Please specify "Official Rules" and/or “Winners”) The “Citi® Oprah Show Ticket” Sweepstakes, c/o Oprah.com 110 N. Carpenter St., Chicago, IL 60607. Requests received after May 30, 2011, will not be honored. Vermont residents may omit return postage on Official Rules requests.
7. SPONSOR: Citicorp Credit Services, Inc., 1 Court Square, Long Island City, NY 11120.
8. ADMINISTRATOR: MAP Marketing & Incentives LLC, 11111 Santa Monica Boulevard, Suite 1600, Los Angeles, CA 90025.
Citi ® and Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.
© 2011 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.