Slimming Style Makeovers by Tim Gunn
Three of Jennifer Hudson's cousins get fashion help from Tim Gunn on how to dress for their new slim shapes.
The Oprah Winfrey Show | February 10, 2011
Photo: George Burns/Harpo Studios
Wearing a printed trench coat and pinstripe pants, Pam walks out to show off her new style.
"I'm very conscious of the fact that Pam is going through a weight loss transition," Tim says. "I wanted an item that would go with her on the rest of the journey so ... as Pam continues to diminish, the trench will shrink with her because of the way the belt is adjustable."
For Pam, losing the weight isn't just about looking good. "It's put years on my life," she says. "I had my last child at 42 and I want to be here for her. ... I [also] have my energy back."
- INC snake-print trench coat from Macy's: $129
- AK Anne Klein black, sparkly pinstripe pant from Nordstrom: $62.90 (originally $95)
- Eileen Fisher platinum and sequins scoop neck shell from Nordstrom: $119.90 (originally $178)
- Glint Platinum strappy sandal from Nordstrom: $109.95
- Ariella Collection cocktail ring from Nordstrom: $78
- Nadri silver and pave Cz hoop earrings from Nordstrom: $48
- (Under) Spanx Super High Footless Shaper: $28
Printed from Oprah.com on Friday, December 13, 2013
© 2013 OWN, LLC. All Rights Reserved