Parents aren't helpless in the fight against child predators. There are many ways to protect your children from becoming victims. To keep your family safe, experts say to pay special attention to the following warning signs:
- Any adult who looks for opportunities to be alone with your child
- Any adult who gives gifts without your permission
- Any adult who uses bad language or tells dirty jokes to your child
- Any adult who allows your children to break your rules
- Any adult who frequently tickles or wrestles with your children
- Watch your children when they play or wrestle with friends. Are their actions appropriate?