The Guest List
The top dogs you know and the humans who love them.
Think pet-friendly and washable. Put away anything a pup might be tempted to chew and place plenty of floor pillows around the television so they can lounge as you watch the show.
Dogs love the outdoors—so grill out! As your dogs play, feast on some of Oprah's favorite outdoor friendly foods:
Grilled Shrimp Cocktail
Crisp Carrot Salad with Currants
Hard Smoked Eggs
Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Banana and Brown Sugar
Cuban Grilled Corn on the Cob with Queso Blanco and Lime
Sunny's Handcut Fries with Mango Mayo
Mar-a-Lago Turkey Burger
Classic Burger with Spicy Ketchup
Short Ribs with Fleur de Sel
"Get a Book" Whole Pork Shoulder
Mar-a-Lago Key Lime Pie
For your furry guests, put out their favorite kibble and serve Kongs filled with peanut butter for dessert. If you're feeling particularly ambitious, find a pet-food recipe book and make dog biscuits from scratch.
Set up a puppy portrait station. Have your digital camera ready and have your guests and their dogs pose for a keepsake portrait. Leave props, dog clothes or funny hats to spice up each photo. After the picture is taken, give your guests a fun frame to put their portrait in.
- "Martha My Dear" by The Beatles (inspired by Paul McCartney's sheepdog)
- "Who Let the Dogs Out" by Baha Men
- "Hound Dog" by Elvis Presley
- "I Love My Dog" by Cat Stevens
- "Old King" by Neil Young
- "Pet Sounds" album by the Beach Boys
- Treats, of course! Go gourmet for Fido and his human.
- Tennis balls
- A frisbee
- Chuckit! Ball Launcher
- A Blue Witch 3D mug
- A cute collar and leash
- Oprah's personal recipes
- The top 11 Oprah Show recipes
- Host an Art Smith dinner party for the finale
- Colin Cowie's perfect cocktail party menu
More Party Activities