Plan Your Oprah Show Finale Party
The Guest List
Just you and your bestie.
Walk down memory lane. Decorate the room with some of your favorite pictures of you and your best friend.
Break bread—literally—with recipes that honor America's favorite BFF, Gayle King, and her infamous food tours.
- Gayle's sandwich search recipes
- No-fuss cheeseburgers
- Top 10 cake recipes
- Easy Margherita Pizza
- Art Smith's Easy Monkey Bread recipe
We know how much Oprah and Gayle love Miraval Spa—so why not create a spa of your own! Set up a manicure and pedicure station, hire a masseuse, give yourselves the pampering you deserve.
Focus on friendship. Get started with these songs:
- "You've Got a Friend" by James Taylor
- "Wind Beneath My Wings" by Bette Midler
- "Thank You for Being a Friend" by Andrew Gold
- "Lean on Me" by Bill Withers
- "With a Little Help from My Friends" by the Beatles
- "I'll Be There for You" by the Rembrandts
- "That's What Friends Are For" by Dionne Warwick
The Parting Gift
Take a moment before the party to create a cherished keepsake for one another:
- Buy a journal and record some of your favorite moments together in it. Be sure to leave blank pages for your future adventures together!
- Create a scrapbook for one another
- Write each other a letter about how much your friendship means