- is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
- promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
- is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, without permission; contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- contains any individuals other than the participant
- contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead;
- communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or
- violates any law.
GENERAL: Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies, award providers and affiliated entities and each of their respective employees, directors, officers, and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") are not responsible for misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, stolen, lost, late, delayed, undelivered or damaged Submissions or recordings, and all such Submissions will be deemed void. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Challenge. Released Parties are also not responsible for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or other errors or problems which may occur in connection with or relating to the Challenge, whether computer, network, technical, mechanical, electronic, printing, typographical, human or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Challenge, the processing and judging of Submissions, the tabulation of votes, the announcement of the semi-finalists, finalists and the winner, the incorrect uploading and/or recording of any video or any problems related thereto, the cancellation or postponement of any event, in any Challenge-related materials or that may limit award fulfillment or a participant's ability to enter the Challenge. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or prematurely conclude the Challenge for any reason, including should any computer virus, bug, worm, malfunction, fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention or other cause corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Challenge and, in the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select all semi-finalists, finalists and/or winners from among all eligible Submissions using the judging and voting procedure outlined in these Participation Terms. False or deceptive Submissions or acts will render the participant ineligible and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant who attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Challenge by tampering with any Website mechanism, acting in a disruptive manner or violating these Participation Terms (and void all associated Submissions). CAUTION: Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage the Website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Challenge may be in violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorneys' fees) from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.