Martha Stewart's Greatest Tips
There's no place like home—and no better person to help you make the most of it than Martha Stewart.
The Oprah Winfrey Show | October 05, 2010
Turn Your Closet into a Home Office
If you've ever longed for a proper home office but lacked a spare room, Martha may have the solution for you—clean out a closet!
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Install sturdy, inexpensive shelving so you have a place for your computer, printer, software, books and supplies.
- A sliding shelf mounted below the shelf holding your computer can double as a writing desk and keyboard tray.
- Store pens, papers and other supplies in clearly labeled boxes on shelves above your computer.
- If possible, use sliding closet doors that can "disappear" into your wall.
- Line your closet doors or walls with cork board for a useful bulletin board.
4 charming centerpieces you can create at home
More how-tos and recipes from Martha Stewart
Printed from Oprah.com on Tuesday, March 11, 2014
© 2014 OWN, LLC. All Rights Reserved