Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Install sturdy, inexpensive shelving so you have a place for your computer, printer, software, books and supplies.
- A sliding shelf mounted below the shelf holding your computer can double as a writing desk and keyboard tray.
- Store pens, papers and other supplies in clearly labeled boxes on shelves above your computer.
- If possible, use sliding closet doors that can "disappear" into your wall.
- Line your closet doors or walls with cork board for a useful bulletin board.
4 charming centerpieces you can create at home
More how-tos and recipes from Martha Stewart