- Before you start a weight loss plan it is important to do a health history to identify any problems (i.e. thyroid issues, insulin resistance, Type 2 diabetes, Syndrome X, PCOS, etc). Many of these problems can make it very hard to drop weight.
- Start your day by having breakfast. You should try to eat no later than one hour after rising.
- Sleep is critical to weight loss. Shoot for eight hours a night.
- Try to drink at least 1/2 an ounce of pure water per one pound of body weight.
- You should have at least four meals per day, or three meals and two snacks per day.
- Cut out all processed foods (i.e. white flour and refined sugar)
- An individualized supplement plan can be very important in reaching your goals.
6325 Topanga Canyon Bl. #433
Woodland Hills, CA 91367