Case Handyman Services
- Jaclyn Smith® Home™ is a collection of furnishings designed and selected by Jaclyn. Jaclyn's brand partners are Largo International, Hickory Hill Furniture Company, King Koil™ and her clothing line is available at Kmart. Visit www.jaclynsmith.com to learn more about all of Jaclyn's product lines.
- Jaclyn is also working with King Koil™ on a program to benefit breast cancer research. Visit www.jaclynsmith.com for more information.
www.casehandyman.com Colin Cowie Botanicals, Inc.
Casey Cooper arranged all the beautiful flowers for the set.
2214 N. Elston Avenue
Chicago, IL 60614
www.botanicalschicago.com Daisy Fuentes
Daisy Fuentes's clothing line is available exclusively at Kohl's, www.kohls.com. Holly Robinson Peete
Styling our Makeover Moms:
- Holly Robinson Peete's Maternity line is available exclusively at Mervyn's, www.mervyns.com
- The complete first and second seasons of 21 Jump Street are now available on DVD. For more information visit www.anchorbayentertainment.com.
- American Beauty Cosmetics
Available at exclusively at Kohl's, www.kohls.com and www.americanbeautycosmetics.com.
Trip to Australia
- Shane Talbott
Salon Duo, Chicago, IL
- Troy Jensen
The Wall Group, Beverly Hills, CA
Special thanks to the following:
- Down Under Endeavors: Specialists in Travel to Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific, www.DownUnderEndeavours.com
- Qantas Airways: Two roundtrip tickets to Sydney.
- Hotel Intercontinental Sydney: Four nights in 5 star executive suite (1 of 3 suites only) with full access to exclusive Club Floor where commanding views of the city.
- Lilianfels, Blue Mountains: Two nights 5 star accommodation set amidst Australia's breathtaking Blue Mountains, including breakfast daily and dinner at the award winning Darley's Restaurant.
- Wild Escapes/Oceanworld Manly: An exhilarating dive with some of Australia's biggest sharks including all training, a memorable photo and debriefing.
- Mount'NBeach Safaris: Travel from cosmopolitan Sydney to the heart of the bush in the Blue Mountains by 4WD vehicle. Pat a koala and meet the friendly local wildlife up close and personal.
- Seaplane Safaris: A majestic scenic flight over Spectacular Sydney Harbour.
- Sydney Opera House: See where the magic is made! A behind-the-scenes look at this world famous icon.
- Tread Lightly Eco Tours: Breakfast in the rainforest with kangaroos and private guide.
- Tourism New South Wales: Dinner at Pier, voted Sydney's best Seafood restaurant.