Oprah's Lifeclass Life Work: Dreaming Big
The goal of these questions is to continue the conversation and go deeper into the lesson.
1. What do you believe is possible for yourself? If your answer is "nothing", why do you believe that?
2. Are you wishing or dreaming for something to happen? How can you change your wish to become a dream?
3. Things don't happen overnight. What do you wholeheartedly believe you're meant to do?
4. What is your heart's dream (not material stuff like "a lot of money or a fancy car"? What truly fulfills you?
4. What are the steps you are taking to live in that purpose? How are you keeping your faith alive?
5. Are you pursuing a life or chasing a dream that isn't yours? If so, what is it?
6. Instead of looking at the road ahead, Pastor Joel Osteen says you sometimes need to look back and be grateful for what you already have. What are you most grateful for? What goodness has been brought into to your life already?
7. Has anyone told you your dream isn’t possible? If you're feeling negative or discouraged, how will you use your energy to believe and not worry?
8. Every time a negative thought comes into your mind, replace it with a positive one. Do this for an entire day. Then, rate your day. Did it feel life changing?
9. Is there an example of when a door closed in your life—and an even better door opened? Can you now see why the first door was closed on purpose?
10. Do you expect good things in your life? What do you expect now, or what will you start expecting?
11. What is the new dream you have for yourself?
Published on November 04, 2012