Preloading

Advertisement

Oprah's Lifeclass:

One Man's Tragic Mistake Teaches Oprah to Stay Present

Over the years, The Oprah Show featured many guests who had recently lost loved ones, including Pete Koutrakos, a man whose wife and pets died from carbon monoxide poisoning after he accidentally left a car running in the garage. Oprah says Pete's tragic story and raw display of emotion taught her an important lesson about staying conscious in the present moment.

Advertisement

Advertisement

More From This Show

Comments
255