"11 'Don't-Tell-the-Husband' Secrets All Women Keep" is the name of an article in Redbook
magazine that recently caught Rodney's attention. Rodney says he wants to know if Holly agrees with all 11 of the author's ideas. Holly gives her two cents on some of the secrets and a little more!
- Women are just as nervous about commitment as men are. Holly agrees. "It is definitely a myth that we are not fearful of commitment ... I think a lot of it has to do with some of our own ambitions as we climb the ladder," she says. "For some of us who work, commitment can drag you down."
- Women may be independent, but they still want men to be "men." Holly agrees. "I am woman hear me roar, but I still want you to open the car door!" she says.
- Women want men to be a little bit jealous. Holly agrees. "It is kind of cool and sexy for a guy to be a little bit jealous, just a hint, just a dash, just a pinch ... but too much jealousy is too much drama."
- Women tell their girlfriends more than men think they do. Holly really agrees with this one! "We definitely tell our girls everything, way to another level than you think we do," she says.
- Women notice and appreciate chores men do around the house. Holly disagrees. "I do tend to put the spotlight on the things you don't do, and I should tell you more how much I appreciate the things you do for me and around the house," she says.