Whether or not you like it, understand it or believe it, Michael says the law of attraction is always at work. If it's not working the way you'd like it to work for you, help is on the way! He shares the top two reasons why the law of attraction fails for some people as well as his three-step formula to attract anything you want.
Common reasons why the law of attraction doesn't work:
Three steps to make the law of attraction work for you:
- You're talking about what you don't want. Saying you don't want to work long hours or you don't want another bad relationship means that's where you're focusing your attention. "Stop talking about what you don't want and start talking about what you do want," Michael says.
- You're observing the wrong things. Perhaps you observe that business is always slow for your company on Mondays or that you never find good parking spots. As you observe anything—good or bad—Michael says it causes you to send the matching vibration. "Your observation about what you're getting causes you to attract more of it," he says.
- Build a list of what you want. Remember, your list should only include things you want, not the things you don't want.
- Give it attention. "Law of attraction states [that] whatever you give your attention, energy and focus, you'll get more of it," Michael says. Read your list, daydream about it, pray about it, tell 10 friends about it—these are all ways to give attention to what you want, Michael says.
- Cast away all doubts. Michael says more often than not, your doubt is what's stopping your desire from coming to you. "Change your thoughts and change your words and remove your doubt," he says. "When you remove the doubt, it removes the negative vibration. Remember, negative vibration is what stops the flow of your desire."