NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK.
YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO O, THE OPRAH MAGAZINE AND NOT TO FACEBOOK. THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO O, THE OPRAH MAGAZINE AND ITS AGENCIES MAY BE USED FOR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION, UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. THE WIN YOUR DREAM GETAWAY - SOUTHWESTERN EXPLORER SWEEPSTAKES: How To Enter: Beginning May 9, 2012 at 12:01 AM (ET) through June 11, 2012 at 11:59 PM (ET), go to www.oprah.com/winjourneys or www.facebook.com/oprahmagazine, and complete and submit the entry form pursuant to the on-screen instructions. To enter the Sweepstakes, entrants must first "like" (or have previously "liked") O, The Oprah Magazine's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/oprahmagazine (the "Website").' 'If entrants do not have a Facebook account, he/she may mail a 3x5 card with your name, age, complete address, telephone number, email address (optional), and name of sweepstakes with first-class postage affixed to: O, The Oprah Magazine, c/o Web Department, 300 West 57th St. 36th floor, New York, NY 10019. Limit of one (1) entry per person will be accepted. Mail entry must be postmarked by June 11, 2012 and received by June 14, 2012. Winner Selection: Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received on or about June 15, 2012. Drawing will be conducted by O, The Oprah Magazine, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value: One (1) grand prize winner (the "Winner") will receive an Enchantment Resort Prize package, including (i) roundtrip economy air transportation for two (2) from the major airport nearest the winner's residence to Phoenix (including all airline and airport taxes, shuttle transfers from Phoenix airport to resort); (ii) four (4) nights in Jr. Suite accommodations for two (2) people (single room, double occupancy); (iii) dinner for two (2) at Enchantment's signature restaurant (excluding alcohol); (iv) two (2) 60-minute spa treatments at Mii amo, a spa located on the property of Enchantment Resort; and (v) winner's choice of either a 2-hour flight from Sedona to the Grand Canyon or the Pink Jeep Ancient Ruins/Diamondback Gulch Combo Tour. All travelers must be over 18 years old and possess valid travel documents. TOTAL APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Four thousand dollars ($4,000.00). Winner will be notified via phone, e-mail, or postal mail, at Sponsor's discretion, on or about June 16, 2012. Winner's List: For winner's name, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to: O, The Oprah Magazine, c/o Web Department, 300 West 57th St. 36th floor, New York, NY 10019 by August 20, 2012. Illegible, incomplete, mutilated, postage due or mechanically reproduced entry forms or entry forms that have been tampered with will be disqualified.
2. ENTRIES: Limit (1) one entry per person and per e-mail address for WIN YOUR DREAM GETAWAY - SOUTHWESTERN EXPLORER SWEEPSTAKES (hereinafter referred to as the "Promotion"). Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected, incomplete, inaccurate or postage due entries. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who have reached the age of twenty one (21) in their state of residence at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, the independent judging organization and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Online entrants must have valid e-mail address and it is entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in e-mail address. Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied outside of manufacturer's limited warranty. Selection of airline, flight times and accommodation venue is at Enchantment Groups discretion upon time of booking. The Enchantment prize is subject to availability and is valid for a period of twelve (12) months from prize winner validation or no later than 7/1/2012. Validity date of the prize cannot be extended. Flights may only be taken from the winner's nearest city major airport. The winner is required to provide at least a six (6) week notice of intent to travel. All components of the Enchantment prize are subject to availability at time of booking. Once booked, any changes made to the booking may incur a cancellation fee or amendment fee, at the cost of the winner. All components of the prize must be taken together. Travel Insurance is not included; this will be the responsibility of the winner. Meals, additional taxes, insurance, transport to and from departure point, items of personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. All other ancillary and travel costs are the winner's responsibility. All additional costs incurred whereby the winner wishes to make variations to the travel are the winner's responsibility and must be booked separately by the winner. All travel variations are subject to approval by Enchantment Group upon booking. The Enchantment prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. In the event the winner does not take the Enchantment prize by the time stipulated, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Enchantment prize. Any unused portion of the prize in not-transferable, non-refundable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash. No compensation will be payable if the winner (or their travel companion) is unable to take the Enchantment prize as stated for whatever reason, or cancellation or postponement of an event, or any part of an event. The Enchantment Resort Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and sponsor providers. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Travel companion of Winner must also execute a Publicity/Liability Release prior to ticketing and must possess required travel documents (e.g. valid photo I.D.) prior to departure. Once the travel schedule has been arranged, it cannot be altered and failure of Winner to follow such schedule shall not obligate Sponsor in any way to provide the winner with alternate arrangements. Winner hereby further agrees that it will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright of the entry to Sponsor within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name and/or likeness, biographical material and/or entry (including an altered form of the entry) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release Sponsor, OWN, Harpo, and each of their respective advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of the prize. Entrants also acknowledge that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, either Facebook, OWN or Harpo. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prize.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in a Promotion if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
6. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York, NY; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"); and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New York State law, without reference to New York's choice of law rules, governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto.
7. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of these Promotions is Hearst Communications, Inc., 300 West 57th Street, New York, N.Y. 10019.