1. We're lotion junkies. But after lathering up with Olay Body Wash plus Crème Ribbons ($4), we weren't jonesing for our postshower fix. Its powerful moisturizers leave skin silky...and us ready to get dressed. Time saved: 2 minutes, 25 seconds.
2. Remember the rule about never flatironing wet hair? Forget it. The T3 Tourmaline Wet-or-Dry Ionic Ceramic Iron ($200) safely straightens and dries in one pass (steam evaporates through holes in its plates, so there's no danger of singeing). Time saved: 9 minutes.
3. Layering is a great concept when you're dressing for the slopes; it's a tedious one in your morning makeup regimen. CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Liquid Makeup ($10) lets you streamline your sunscreen, moisturizer, and concealer routine. It evens skin tone, has SPF 10, and hydrates with vitamins B5 and E. Time saved: 2 minutes.
4. The Creative Nail Design Glossing Buffer Block ($5.50) gives nails a just-polished look, without the polish—so you can skip the "Are they dry yet?" countdown and move on. The green side smooths ridges; flip to the white one to buff nails to a shiny finish. Time saved: 12 minutes, 10 seconds.
5. Pond's Exfoliating Clean Sweep Towelettes ($6) remove makeup, cleanse, and exfoliate in one fell swoop. The flat side wipes away even the most tenacious mascara; turn it over for microbeads that gently slough away flakes. Time saved: 3 minutes, 20 seconds.
6. When there's just no time for makeup that requires a brush—or a mirror—roll Lorac Sheer Wash Lip/Cheek Tint in Sheer Emotion ($17.50) over lips and the apples of your cheeks and blend with your finger. Its raspberry tint is subtle enough to apply on-the-fly, and this mini vial stashes easily in any purse or pocket. Time saved: 1 minute.