Whether you're trying to lose 100 pounds or looking for a substitute for dairy, nutritionist Dr. David Katz
has the answers.
New Questions for Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz Archive
- I'm Lactose Intolerant?—How Can I Get by Without Dairy?
- How Can I Lose More Than 100 Pounds?
- What's Up with the New Food Pyramid?
- How Do I Get Rid of My Belly?
- What Are Trans Fats?
- Why Do My Friends and Family Sabotage My Diet Plans?
- Is Aspartame Poisoning Me?
- I Have High Cholesterol?—Can I Have Just One Slice of Pizza?
- Is Weight Gain a Side Effect of Antidepressants?
- I'm Doing the Best I Can, But My Doctor Wants Me to Lose More Weight.
- Can I Have Healthy Children if I'm a Vegetarian?
- Are Non-Prescription Weight-Loss Products Safe or Effective?