Photo: Marko Metzinger/Studio D
Ranella Hirsch, MD, president of the American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology & Aesthetic Surgery, swears that with only a few simple products she can look as though she spent hours getting ready.
1. Japonesque Eyelash Curler ($17).
"I curl my lashes and then apply mascara. When my lashes are curled, I don't need multiple coats."
2. Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2 ($18). "It protects my nails, adds a little shine, and dries very quickly."
3. Vichy Aqualia Thermal Lotion Moisturizer SPF 30 ($24). "It makes my face feel well hydrated but not greasy."
4. Murad Energizing Pomegranate Lip Protector SPF 15 ($17). "It has a lovely texture that lasts, and the color looks great on everyone."
5. Bare Escentuals BareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation ($25). "I love that it has a bit of sun protection and covers hyperpigmentation and fine lines. And it doesn't need a lot of blending."
From the September 2008 issue of O, The Oprah Magazine
We Hear You!