Photo: Alison Gootee
Why pile on jewelry when one piece will do? A singularly sensational bangle is all you need for the day—and the night.
1. Rich green bordered in black is like bamboo for the wrist. Banana Republic, $28.
2. Honeycombed resin has an unfussy, go-with-anything look. Pono by Joan Goodman, $250.
3. Eighteen-karat yellow gold is all luscious curves, even the carnelian teardrop. Elsa Peretti for Tiffany & Co.
4. Burnished ovals recall the decorative geometry of the '80s. Lana Barakat for Lazuli Jewelry, $260.
5. Hand-carved bangle boasts a delicate sterling silver inlay. Patricia von Musulin.
6. Symmetrical cutouts have a Polynesian quality. Bellissima by Moschitto Designs, $35.
7. Major length and ebony wood gems make a regal statement. M + J Savitt, $700.
8. A gold-plated cuff with a beaded flower creates the feel of a sophisticated wrist corsage. Roxanne Assoulin for Lee Angel, $345.
9. Elegant braiding and an antique finish evoke a Pompeii treasure. Elizabeth Cole, $295.
From the June 2007 issue of O, The Oprah Magazine
We Hear You!