Anyone need a shine? Gold prices are climbing, but the cost of silver is still within reason—and its clean, modern aura is a smart addition to any outfit, day or night.
1. An elegant twisted cable raises the profile of a simple bangle. David Yurman, $990.
2. Oversize classic links make for a dynamic statement bracelet. Robert Lee Morris, $1,500.
3. Add some edge to your style with a pyramid-studded ring. Stephen Webster, $240.
4. Sleek pod earrings borrow nature's graceful curves. Michael Dawkins for QVC, $45.
5. Hammered-disk earrings are beautiful suspended against a bare neck. Silpada Designs, $49.
6. A groundbreaking architect works the angles on a sculptural open-air bangle. Frank Gehry for Tiffany & Co., $550.
7. This handwrought cuff is like a piece of treasure washed and beaten by the sea. Darcy Miro.
8. Links of different weights and sizes chic up a simple chain necklace. Ippolita Sterling Silver, $595.