- The one and only Dr. Mehmet Oz will guide you to being your best you!
- Suze Orman shows you how to take control and feel financially confident.
- Resident life coach, Martha Beck shares life lessons and easy-to-follow steps on how to improve the overall quality of your life.
- Stacy London , fashion guru and co-host of What Not to Wear , will simplify the art of fashion and help you get in touch with the fashionable you!
- Peter Walsh will inspire you to reorganize, de-clutter and revitalize your life.
- Fitness and weight-loss expert Jim Karas will share simple strategies that can help you achieve your best shape.
- New O columnist Donna Brazile will help you to live your best work life by helping you take control of your career.
- Jancee Dunn 's ethics panel will provide insight and expert opinion to everyday life’s toughest battles.
- Featured design expert on The Oprah Winfrey Show , Nate Berkus will give you the tools to create the home that is a true reflection of You!
- Make-up artist Ross Burton 's beauty tips will empower you and give you the confidence to say "hi gorgeous!" every time you look in the mirror.
When: October 24, 2009
Where: Kansas City, MO
RSVP: Go to OYouOnline.com to buy tickets, choose seminars, and get more information.
Can't make the event? You'll still have access—our on-demand video seminars, interactive poetry, and e-postcards will be available on OYouOnline.com .