Photo: Annie Vanacore Photography
Join Gayle King, Suze Orman, Martha Beck, Dr. Mehmet Oz, Stacy London and more for a day created just for you!
At O, The Oprah Magazine
's signature event you make the day your own by choosing the lifestyle seminars you want to attend. Between seminars, you can choose from a range of activities designed to promote your personal growth.
- The one and only Dr. Mehmet Oz will guide you to being your best you!
- Suze Orman shows you how to take control and feel financially confident.
- Resident life coach, Martha Beck shares life lessons and easy-to-follow steps on how to improve the overall quality of your life.
- Stacy London , fashion guru and co-host of What Not to Wear , will simplify the art of fashion and help you get in touch with the fashionable you!
- Peter Walsh will inspire you to reorganize, de-clutter and revitalize your life.
- Fitness and weight-loss expert Jim Karas will share simple strategies that can help you achieve your best shape.
- New O columnist Donna Brazile will help you to live your best work life by helping you take control of your career.
- Jancee Dunn 's ethics panel will provide insight and expert opinion to everyday life’s toughest battles.
- Featured design expert on The Oprah Winfrey Show , Nate Berkus will give you the tools to create the home that is a true reflection of You!
- Make-up artist Ross Burton 's beauty tips will empower you and give you the confidence to say "hi gorgeous!" every time you look in the mirror.
October 24, 2009 Where:
Kansas City, MO RSVP:
Go to OYouOnline.com
to buy tickets, choose seminars, and get more information. Can't make the event?
You'll still have access—our on-demand video seminars, interactive poetry, and e-postcards will be available on OYouOnline.com