- Roundtrip Business Seat Tickets from OpenSkies from either Washington, D.C., or New York City to Paris (see Long Rules for details on travel to gateway city)
- Transportation from the airport in Paris to Hôtel Plaza Athénée
- Two nights in a Deluxe Room at Hôtel Plaza Athénée facing the famous Avenue Montaigne
- Breakfast (with Champagne) for two, every day
- One private meeting/lesson with Hôtel Plaza Athénée's "Champion of Pastries"
- One night of dinner for two in the private dining room of Alain Ducasse. Dinner includes two glasses of Champagne and one bottle of wine
- Transportation from Hôtel Plaza Athénée to Hôtel Le Meurice
- Two nights in a Charles Jouffre redesigned Suite at Hôtel Le Meurice with a view of the Tuileries Gardens
- Breakfast for two (with Champagne) every day
- Private visit of the kitchen and meeting with Yannick Alléno, the three-Michelin-star chef of Hôtel Le Meurice, plus gift of a signed copy of his book
- One lunch for two at the Restaurant Le Meurice with the Terroir Parisien menu, featuring wines selected by their sommelier
- Cocktails for two at Hôtel Le Meurice's Bar 228
- Transportation from Hôtel Le Meurice to the airport
This contest is now closed. Thank you for entering.