The five-day, four-night London adventure for two (arrival date of September 17 and departure date of September 21, 2010) includes:
- Round-trip Club World (business class) airfare from major US gateway airport to London, England, provided by British Airways (see Long Rules for details on travel to gateway city)
- Four nights at The Dorchester in an Executive Deluxe Double Guestroom
- Breakfast every day in the heart of the hotel, the Promenade
- A behind-the-scenes tour of The Dorchester, an iconic property, which is participating in Open House London on Sunday, September 19, 2010
- A private tasting experience with Chef Henry Brosi at The Dorchester on Monday, September 20, 2010 from 12:30–3:30 p.m.
- Signature Vaishaly facials at the newly designed Dorchester Spa
- One afternoon tea in the unique Spatisserie with designer Martin Hulbert of Fox Linton Associates to discuss your home's interior design and "insider" places to visit in London for design inspiration
- A chauffeured four-hour shopping trip to London's interior design stores
This contest is now closed. Thank you for entering.