An early morning run, followed by breakfast and great conversation.
2. What makes you still?
When I stumble upon a particularly truthful or moving passage in a book.
3. What's the hardest truth to tell?
Telling someone you no longer trust them.
4. What words do you live by?
What is the lesson here?
5. What's left on your "To Do" list?
I'm renovating an apartment for myself at the moment. It will take a forest of paper!
6. What's one thing that's always overrated?
7. What's the most daring thing you've done?
Overcome my fear of fish to learn how to snorkel.
9. What do you ask yourself most often?
"What is really going on here?"
9. What are you an expert at?
Making people feel at home.
Nate Berkus is currently the host of The Nate Berkus Show. Since founding his Chicago design firm in 1995, Nate has designed interiors for some of the most prestigious homes and commercial spaces in the country, including projects for W Hotels and Barneys New York. In 2008, Nate launched a new line of home products on HSN and hosted the reality series Oprah's Big Give. He was also the featured design expert for The Oprah Winfrey Show.
More from Nate Berkus