You know exactly what to do. Certainly why you should do it. But for all those who are stuck somewhere between "knowing" and "doing," we've called in our triple-A-list team of motivators. If anyone can jump-start you on the road to change, they can.
1. Danica Patrick: First woman ever to win an IndyCar race
2. Alice Domar, PhD: Director of the Domar Center for Mind/Body Health
3. Jim Loehr: CEO of the Human Performance Institute
4. Cesar Millan: Host of the TV show Dog Whisperer
5. Randy Pausch: Famous for giving "The Last Lecture"
6. Jill Bolte Taylor, PhD: Author of My Stroke of Insight, about going through a stroke and rebuilding her brain
7. Elizabeth Edwards: Author of Saving Graces
8. Stephen Covey: Author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
We Hear You!