Get Cat Cora's full backyard party menu
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 4 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 2 cups total of mixed blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries
Total time: 20 minutes
Preheat oven to 350°. Place coconut on a sheet tray and toast 1 to 2 minutes, checking every 30 seconds. Remove as soon as coconut starts to brown. Set aside.
Spoon about ¼ cup of yogurt into a wine or martini glass. Layer on about 2 Tbsp. each of graham crackers, diced strawberries, and mixed berries. Add another layer of each, then finish with a sprinkle of the toasted coconut. Repeat with 7 more glasses and serve immediately.