The dirty little secret of this fabulous silverware? It's plastic. Mix it with these charming paper napkins and you've got a posh picnic.
- $56 for 600 pieces of plasticware
- WNA Comet; 888-962-2877
- $6 for 20 dinner napkins
- Caspari; 800-227-7274
Play it safe with polypropylene cutting boards. Use one color for poultry, another for veggies, and you'll never again worry about cross-contamination or a dull-looking kitchen.
- $10 each
- Dexas International Ltd.; 800-527-5197; dexas.com
These rainbow-colored nylon spatulas will get you out of the stickiest situations without scratching your pans.
- $5 each
- OXO; 800-545-4411; oxo.com
This little gadget is a must for the caffeine addict in your life. It makes up to six perfect espressos right on the stove top and looks pretty charming in the process.
- Richard Ginori; 800-215-1193;richardginori1735.com
Apparently, Missoni creates china in the same delicate patterns that crop up in the company's clothing designs.
- Jennifer pattern teacup and saucer, $58; dessert plate, $23; dinner plate, $27
- Missoni Home Collection; 800-215-1193
Never mind the warming rack and the extra-wide loading slots—this toaster is a work of art.
- DeLonghi; 800-865-6330; delonghi.com
Fantastic wine deserves fantastic crystal bottle stoppers. Here's a gorgeous trio.
- $100 for set of three
- Vera Wang by Wedgwood; 800-955-1550
Quit watering down your sangria and keep your iced tea icy. At last, a glass pitcher that chills without diluting.
- La Cafetière; la-cafetiere.com