1. The White House Project (TheWhiteHouseProject.org): More information on Women Rule! and various kinds of leadership trainings across the United States.
2. Echoing Green (EchoingGreen.org): Seed funding for social entrepreneurs.
3. National Women's Business Council (NWBC.gov): Federal advisory and resource center.
4. She Source (SheSource.org): Database of women experts.
5. Wordpress (Wordpress.com): An easy way to start a free blog.
6. Center for American Women and Politics (www.cawp.rutgers.edu): Research and data about American women's political participation.
7. Starting Bloc (StartingBloc.org): Continuing education programs and networking opportunities in corporate social responsibility and social entrepreneurship.
8. Dream Host (DreamHost.com): An environmentally friendly Web site hosting company.
9. PB Wiki (PBWiki.com): A host for your business wiki.
10. Social Enterprise Alliance (SE-Alliance.org): Support and networking for social enterprise leaders, both in for-profit and nonprofit sectors.
11. Social Venture Network (SVN.org): A community of innovators supporting new models of environmentally and socially sustainable business.
12. Investors' Circle (InvestorsCircle.net): A network of private investors (one of the oldest and largest in the country) dedicated to funding environmental and social change.
13. National Venture Capital Association (NVCA.org): Venture capital firms that manage pools of risk equity capital earmarked for investment in high-growth, entrepreneurial companies.
14. Center for Social Innovation (www.gsb.stanford.edu/csi): Information and ideas that strengthen the capacity of current and future leaders to champion social change.
15. Deloitte (www.deloitte.com/dtt/cda/doc/content/DI_writing%20business%20plan.pdf): A guide to writing an effective business plan.
16. Girl Scouts (GirlScouts.org): Dedicated to building girls' character and skills for success in the real world.
17. Girls Inc. (GirlsInc.org): Youth organization dedicated to inspiring all girls to be strong, smart, and bold.